- Carb Day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway a huge tradition of music, fun and more in preparation for the Indianapolis 500.
- There will be a ton of great food trucks around Georgia Street today as food truck friday is getting underway. Looking for a particular truck? You’ll find lots of great options that should be around for most of the weekend.
- Looking for a movie on the lawn? Check out “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” in the Nickel Plate District. Movie starts at dusk – bring a blanket and enjoy!
- Kick off the day at the Fishers Farmers Market – support local producers and pick up some great food to throw on the grill this weekend.
- All Indianapolis YMCA pools are open
- The lake and beach at Saxony has opening day on at 11am
- Indianapolis 5oo parade
- At the track will be the Jason Aldean concert, driver autograph sessions, games and food throughout the day.
- Saxony is showing Despicable Me 2 at 9:30pm
- 12:12 The Indianapolis 500 starts!
Where ever you are this Memorial Day weekend, be safe and enjoy your time off (if you have it) – we’re in real estate so we will be helping our clients buy and sell homes in Fishers and the Indianapolis areas.